Copyright Transfer Form
The undersigned, desiring to publish the above paper in a publication of the SICE -ICCAS 2006 , hereby transfer s their copyrights in the above paper to the Institute of Control, Automation, and Systems Engineers (ICASE) of Korea.
Returned Rights : In return for these rights, the ICASE hereby grant s to the above authors, and the employers for whom the work was performed, royalty-free permission to:
- Retain all proprietary rights other than copyright, such as patent rights.
- Refuse all or portions of the above paper in other works.
- Reproduce, or have reproduced, the above paper for the author's personal use or for company use provided that (a) the source and ICASE copyright are indicated, (b) the copies are not used in a way that implies ICASE endorsement of a product or service of an employer, and (c) the copies are not offered for sale.
- Make limited distribution of all or portions of the above paper prior to publication.
ICASE Obligations : In exercising its rights under copyright, the ICASE will make all reasonable efforts to act in the interests of the authors and employers as well as in their own interest. In particular, the ICASE require that:
- The consent of the first-named author be sought as a condition in granting republication permission to others.
- The consent of the undersigned employer be obtained as a condition in granting permission to others to reuse all or portions of the paper for promotion or marketing purposes.
In the event the above paper is not accepted and published by the ICASE or is withdrawn by the author(s) before acceptance by the ICASE , this agreement becomes null and void.